5.08.2009

Dear Facebook,

On occasion, there are individuals on your site that I would very much like to avoid. Unfortunately you are making this very, very hard.

1) An issue of exes. There is one in particular whose mug I would like to avoid seeing. But because we're not friends on Facebook, I cannot get rid of him. As a result, I have to look at him every time he posts on our mutual friends' pages. Me no likee.

2) Someone blocked *me.* It's fine, I don't mind, but why am I suddenly able to see their posts on mutual friends' pages? I'd block them in return, so I wouldn't have to deal with the mental aggravation, but you won't let me! At least give me a "See less" option. Pretty please.

You're not making the dramatic/traumatic flare ups in life any easier to avoid.

Hrumph.

Best,

Cat

No comments: