2.01.2013

When Life Gives You Lemons

Tasty

This, my friends, is a glorious glass of cold lemonade. Maybe not so great for those of you dealing with winter storms, but to me it is divine. It represents all of the best things about working from home. The fact that I feel stronger than I have in ages and therefore had the emotional energy to make something from scratch. When insomnia strikes, I can stay up and squeeze lemons rather than freak out about needing to be up at a certain time. I happened to be home in the middle of the day when a friendly neighbor stopped by to deliver the lemons. It's also incredibly tasty. My goodness.

Unfortunately, my primary client had to pull way back on hours. Here's hoping I can fill up my time with some new design work, rather than go back to the 9-5 grind. *raises glass*

No comments: