3.04.2009

Hello out there...

I have essentially been buried under an ever-growing pile of work lately. Luckily, I haven't been ignoring this blog as much as I had in years prior.

I'm not sure if writing has gotten easier, or if I have become more willing to ramble on about nothing in particular...publicly. Blogging is obviously a bit of an exercise in narcissism - just publishing this thing implies that I think it's worth reading. I don't know if that's necessarily my reason for writing - I think it tends to be therapeutic. It's like I get take something that I had kept bottled up*, then vent it out to the universe... Maybe that sounds a bit odd. But I'm odd, so it's alright.

In any case, it's a lovely, rainy day in Los Angeles - which means the ultra parched plants in the area are about to turn a brilliant shade of green. I wouldn't complain if it rained daily, to be honest.

On a slightly different note, I'm convinced that 2009 is going to be a very, very good year. And so far, all signs point to yes.

*Obviously my benign musings are less about venting frustration and more about...alleviating boredom, maybe? Maybe if you're lucky I'll turn this thing into something more interesting. Someday.

No comments: