4.03.2009

To hell and back ...

It's late. I'm bored. I decided to poke around Etsy for awhile. It turns out they have a *lot* of weird stuff on their site. Because I'm incredibly generous, I will now share my discoveries with you.

A stuffed animal spork, for your enjoyment:




Have you ever wanted a porcelain tooth jar?

Yeah, me neither.



Chuck Norris cross stitch speaks for itself:
And it probably boinked your mom last night.



All spermies go to heaven?



Zombie Bracelet:
Ick.



Looks like this necklace is going stag. HA! I'm clever ...
:/



To me, this one screams, "Pay attention to me. Hey. Hey you! I'm quirky! HEY! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THINGS HOLY, PLEASE JUST NOTICE ME ALREADY!! I'M DIFFERENT!!!"



The Creepiest Doll Ever:

They call this a "reborn" baby.



Speaking of a disturbing baby theme:




A "feminine hygeine" cozy. If you're under 18 or easily offended, don't click on the picture. It links to the original page.



I suppose you can call this pop art - Britney Spears is a piece of (art)work:




Britney Spears not your style? How about an Obama coffee table?




Tassle shoes. Just in case your feet ever wanted to become strippers:


P.S. Anyone who gets why these irk me gets a gold star:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it the same reason they irk me--that the point of the Magritte they reference is that it's a painting, and therefore, NOT A PIPE, whereas, these are actually neckties...

Pragmacat said...

Bingo. :D