4.20.2009

Reappearing from the void ...

Hello again, all!

I had been so diligent about posting frequently that I now feel guilty about my absence these last few days. I gave myself a three day weekend to rock out with my superfabulous cousin for her 21st birthday up in San Francisco.

Highlights and general debauchery are below (as documented by my mobile phone. My real camera pooped out on me):

These are my biker boyfriends. Ooor I was trying to get a picture of the gorgeous stream of fog hugging Alcatraz. But I failed. At least you can see Coit tower.

The fog stream totally reminded me of Falcor from the Neverending Story. After Googling, I found this:
That's right. Falcor is Jesus' homeboy.

I spent a lot of time petting Buffy the cat.

Buffy the cat spent a lot of time using me as a heating pad during the night.

My attempt to find the old familiar dim sum place failed miserably. I can't remember the name and my parents can't remember exactly where it is. All I know is that it had a very high ceiling and balconies with dining tables. We resorted to takeout dim sum, then hiked up to Huntington Park to sit in the grass.
In the park, we found this. It's an art installation that is supposed to look like a giant metal heart. Nope. Definitely not a heart.


I also saw the seals at Pier 39, ate a ton of homemade chocolate chip cookies and went to another cousin's band's gig in Fairfax. I'm really looking forward to my next trip up.

No comments: